Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Picture a day

I went to Texas over the weekend of Halloween and I started taking a picture a day. Things that make me happy or something exciting that happened in my life that day. The only day that I'm missing is wednesday...I thought I took one but must have forgotten in the start of my sickness. Here are the pictures this week.

Day 1 - on my way to watch the longhorns game in my new outfit :)



Day 2 - At the Renaissance festival with my flower wreath. I had so much fun! Next year I will be dressing up! :)



Day 3 - Halloween and I got to go watch Aidan play at his football game! :)



Day 4 - At the airport waiting to go home. I love flying and traveling!



Day 5 - I forgot....whoops

Day 6 - My bed...after a few days without it I sure appreciated the comfort of it.



Day 7 - The inside of the rental car I got to pick up for work. How fun it was to drive a newer car!



Day 8 - Watching a movie at Michele's and playin with her puppies. This is Roxy!



Day 9 - Sitting in the chair relaxing and wearing my new PINK snuggie! They are pretty fabulous things and they keep you pretty dang warm. I know you are jealous!



I hope that this picture a day thing is something that I can continue. It sure is fun to have this project to do. I'm starting to walk everyday and also journal more frequently. I'm starting to turn over new rocks in my life. So fun and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment