Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am a BLOGGER!

Hello Blogger Stalkers! I have decided to get a blog. The only real reason that I have been putting this off is that I couldn't think of a title. At first I wanted to put AA - Amanda's Adventures, but then I was thinking people might think of AA - Alcoholics Anonymous and I didn't want that.

The story behind my title is this. My first year at BYU-Idaho I had some pretty awesome roommates. One always called my AY Buttafeed and the other would call me Man. Those two names were the more original nicknames I have been given. I couldn't very well put the Butterfield family or anything like that because I am a not married, so I had to come up with something. I hope you like my title as much as I do because it took a lot of hard work and concentration to come up with it!

PS. I hope you enjoy blogger stalking me as much as I enjoy blogger stalking you!

1 comment:

  1. It's official...I am the FIRST to comment on your blog! Yipee!! I can't wait to see your baby blog grow up. Keep posting!

    P.S. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!

    ReplyDelete