Monday, May 4, 2009

Let the countdown begin...


Today I was changing my dry erase calendar in the kitchen from April to May. I decided to count down the days until Janora, my roommate, and I run the Utah Valley 5K in Provo. It is is 40 days!!! I am super excited. I think it is a big accomplishment in my life to actually be doing something like this. I know that we will be able to do a great job and I look forward to running more. I will post pics of me in my official t-shirt and number after the race June 13.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Glad to find you in the blog world--we can be buddies! That is awesome that you are doing a 5K--I've always wanted to accomplish something like that too. Good luck! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Good for you!!
    I just did a 12K, Bloomsday, here in Spokane -- I shocked myself - and others - by signing up... by "racing".. AND BY FINISHING! I was very proud of myself -- and I know you will be too!

    I finished in 1:46:49 ... which was not the worst time :-) I was pleased -- LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda!! It was fun seeing your blog! Feel free to stalk us now. Hope all is going well and got luck with the run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Amanda! Way to start blogging! Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to my blog!
    erikabench@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete